- John, A., Fielding, M., 2014. Rice production constraints and “new” challenges for South Asian smallholders: insights into de facto research priorities. Agriculture & Food Security 3, 1.
- Meurer, K., Barron, J., Chenu, C., Coucheney, E., Fielding, M., Hallett, P., … & Lewan, E. (2020). A framework for modelling soil structure dynamics induced by biological activity. Global Change Biology. DOI: 10.1111/gcb.15289
- Fielding, M., Gill, T., 2012. What do we really mean by rural food security? CCAFS Blog.
- Ochieng, C. Haghparast-Bidgoli, H. Batura, N. Odhiambo, A. Shannon, G. Copas, A. Palmer, T. Dickin, S. Noel, S. Fielding, M. Onyango, S. Odera, S. Eleveld, Mwaki, A. Vanhuyse, F. & Skordis, J. (2019). Conditional cash transfers to retain rural Kenyan women in the continuum of care during pregnancy, birth and the postnatal period: protocol for a cluster randomized controlled trial. Trials. 20:152
- Fielding, M. and Aung, M. T. (2018). Bioeconomy in Thailand: A Case Study. Stockholm Environment Institute, Stockholm.
- Huque, KS., Khanam, S., Amanullah, M., Vellinga, T., Fielding, M., and Hicks, K. 2017. Study on Existing Livestock Manure Management Practices in Bangladesh. Current Journal of Applied Science and Technology. 22(2): 1-10.
- Nguyen H, Ly S, Biskupska N, Pravalprukskul P, Brown S, Ro A, Fielding M, 2017. Understanding gender and power relations in home garden activities: Empowerment and sustainable home garden uptake. World Vegetable Center, Taiwan. Publication number 17-813. 46 p.
- Fielding, M., Ochieng, C., Odero, B., 2016. From paper to data: taking medical health records into the future., in: Transforming Africa! – Partnerships for Innovations That Truly Impact People and Societies. Presented at the Nairobi Innovation Week, C4DLab, University of Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya, p. 136.
Canales, N., Gomez, J., Fielding, M. and Dugarte, M. (2020). The Potential of Quinoa in Bolivia’s Bioeconomy. SEI Report. Stockholm Environment Institute, Stockholm.
Canales, N., Gladkykh, G., Bessonova, E, Fielding, M., Johnson, F.X., Petersson, K. (2020). Policy Dialogue on Bioeconomy for Sustainable Development in the Baltic Sea Region. SEI Report. Stockholm Environment Institute, Stockholm.
Gladkykh, G., Thazin Aung, M., Takama, T, Johnson, F.X., Fielding, M. (2020). Policy Dialogue on Bioeconomy for Sustainable Development in Thailand. SEI Report. Stockholm Environment Institute, Stockholm.
Virgin, I., Fielding, M., Fones-Sundell, M., Hoff, H., Granit, J., 2016. Benefits and challenges of a new knowledge-based bioeconomy, in: Creating Sustainable Bioeconomies: The Bioscience Revolution in Europe and Africa. Routledge.
Karlsson, J., Fielding, M., 2016. Climate change adaptation and mitigation through improved tenure security for smallholder farmers. Presented at the Development Research Conference; Global Visions, Local Practices, Stockholm, Sweden.
Fielding, M., Davis, M., Weitz, N., et al., 2015. Agricultural investment and rural transformation of a bioenergy project in Sierra Leone. SEI Report. Stockholm Environment Institute, Stockholm.
Fielding, M., Davis, M., 2015. Agro-industrial foreign investment and rural transformation: Lessons from Sierra Leone. SIANI Publication.
Hoff, H., Fielding, M., 2013. A nexus approach to soil and land management. Rural 21, Nr 47.
Kemp-Benedict, E., Barron, J., Vetter, S., Yengoh, G.T., Fielding, M., 2013. Sustainability Implications of Closing the Yield Gap. Presented at the Expert Workshop on Water and Productivity Yield Gaps, Rome, Italy.
Otswald, M., Fielding, M., 2013. Forest and trees – essential for food security on a landscape level. Focali Publication.
Fielding, M., Ninsiima, D, 2012. From motorbike to mobile phone: new extension services for rural farmers through mobile ICT. SIANI Publication.
- Jungle Voluntourism in South Eastern Peru
- The degradation of soil health from agricultural activities in lowland tropical rainforest, Peru (POSTER)
- The Changing Relationships Between Government, Ordinary People and Global Capital in Manu, Peru, 2008 (MSc Thesis)
- The chemical, physical and biological responses to deforestation, burning and cultivation, along an agricultural land use chronosequence converted from secondary forest on the alluvial terraces of the Alto Madre de Dios River, Peru. (BSc Thesis)
- NGOs, Development, the State, and people in Manu. A practical guide for local development
WIDER INTEREST BLOGS
I was profiled on the FoodTank website for my work with food security and communication.